Timber framed door replaced with Hurst composite door in Rosewood exterior and white interior.
Hurst doors come with these benefits as standard:
- Style – We offer Composite doors that are aesthetically pleasing, available in a wide range of colours and a variety of glass options.
- Security – Keep intruders out! Our Composite doors are made from impact resistant GRP with a rigid polymer sub frame – proven to PAS 24 Security Standard, a prerequisite for achieving ‘Secured by Design’ endorsement.
- Weather Resistance – Our Composite door keeps the elements at bay, proven to BS6375-1 Classification, for weather tightness, air, wind and water.
- Heat Insulation – The Hurst Composite door exceeds Approved Document L of the Building Regulation requirements, keeping your home insulated and your bills down.
- Sound Insulation – Protecting you from external noise, our doors have at least Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class: 26db and at least Sound Transmission Class (STC): 29db
- Durability – A door with pedigree, offering strength, high impact resistance and stability – all backed by our ten-year guarantee!