Timber framed door replaced with Hurst composite door in Rosewood exterior and white interior.
Hurst doors come with these benefits as standard:
- Style – We offer Composite doors that are aesthetically pleasing, available in a wide range of colours and a variety of glass options.
- Security – Keep intruders out! Our Composite doors are made from impact resistant GRP with a rigid polymer sub frame – proven to PAS 24 Security Standard, a prerequisite for achieving ‘Secured by Design’ endorsement.
- Weather Resistance – Our Composite door keeps the elements at bay, proven to BS6375-1 Classification, for weather tightness, air, wind and water.
- Heat Insulation – The Hurst Composite door exceeds Approved Document L of the Building Regulation requirements, keeping your home insulated and your bills down.
- Sound Insulation – Protecting you from external noise, our doors have at least Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class: 26db and at least Sound Transmission Class (STC): 29db
- Durability – A door with pedigree, offering strength, high impact resistance and stability – all backed by our ten-year guarantee!
Are You Interested In A Quote?
If you are interested in our services please get in touch with the Evesham Glass and Glazing team on 01386 442 234 and we will be more than happy to assist you with your requirements.