Local Opportunities for Talented Window Fitters
Having worked for a number of local home improvement companies and having ran my own business fitting windows, doors and conservatories, I can safely say this is the happiest I’ve been throughout my career.
With previous employers I felt unappreciated and unfairly rewarded.
In the end I decided to start my own home improvement company which I ran successfully over a couple of years. However, the hours and stress meant I couldn’t spend quality time with my wife and young children.
I decided to go back in to employment with a local company but was treated badly.
Since joining I have been able to use my skill-set to install products such as windows, entrance doors, bi-folds doors, sliding doors, conservatories and conservatory roofs. No two days are the same.
Dane Moss owns the company, he is only satisfied when each job is completed to an extremely high standard.
He gained my respect very quickly because there’s no harder working person in this industry! Because Dane built the business from scratch he really cares about the future and invests in people with the right attitude.
I now feel respected, well rewarded and an integral part of the Evesham Glass and Glazing team.
The ideal candidate must be based in, or within 30 minutes travel time from Evesham.
Minimum 3 years experience in fitting windows, doors and conservatories
Reliable and punctual
Able to work using own initiative or as part of a team
Full driving license
Full compliment of tools and own van
Benefits of working for Evesham Glass and Glazing:
Earn up to £30,000 per year, or more for exceptional fitters
Growing business with a full order book
All installations are local
Full-time as an employed staff member
- Up to £30,000 per year, dependant on industry experience and skill set
3-years fitting windows
Required licence or certification:
Full UK Driving Licence
Are You Interested In This Position?
If you are interested in our position with the Evesham Glass and Glazing team? Please get in touch with us on 01386 442 234. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sales Support Administrator
Due to continued growth, the Evesham Glass and Glazing team require a full-time office-based Sales Support Administrator.
The successful person will have window industry experience and be competent using window design software (Window Designer 7 or similar platform)
This position is 9-5 and based in our Evesham head office
Responsibilities and duties to include:
- General admin to improve office efficiency
- Preparing quotes and images (using Window Designer 7)
- Ordering products
- Raising contracts
- Liaising with clients
- After sales service calls and support
- Salary is dependant on experience.
Bonus and perks available.
Join a young and dynamic company enjoying considerable growth and opportunities!
Window and doors Installation Manager – Evesham Worcestershire
Are you a window and doors Installations Manager with at least 5 years experience?
Evesham Glass and Glazing is a premium home improvement company based in Evesham, Worcestershire.
We are looking for a fully competent and skilled Installations Manager to manage our team.
- This is a fast paced role that will require a hard-working and dynamic individual.
- Role responsibilities (not limited to):
- Responsible for scheduling work to our installation teams and external contractors if required
- Responsible for ensuring all installations are undertaken to the highest possible standards and to a set time frame and budget
- Responsible for making sure the installation teams adhere to health and safety rules and regulations
- Making sure that all customers are completely satisfied with the work undertaken and dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Being a brand ambassador for Evesham Glass and Glazing and ensuring our installation team works professionally at all times
- Responsible for ensuring all work undertaken is profitable
Personal attributes required:
- Technical skills associated with fitting windows, doors, conservatories and aspects of building work preferable
- Planning and organisational skills
- You must possess an excellent can-do attitude and be able to perform well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
Ability to manage time and priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
About the role:
This is a full time role with great potential to build a long term career
8 AM – 5 PM with regular overtime
Working from the HQ in Evesham and undertaking work across Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Gloucestershire
Salary of up to £30,000 with bonus scheme
Use of a company van