Composite DoorsHigh-performance entrance doors with individual style
Nothing makes statement like the doorway to your home. Everyone wants their front door to look good, but security, maintenance and insulation are all important too.
Now there is an affordable, no compromise solution. A solution that brings together individual style and high-performance materials to create a classic appearance that hides an everlasting strength and the latest design technology. Dales Collection composite doors.
And, because the Dales Collection is from Solidor, you can be sure that, no matter what your door has to face over the years, its performance will endure.
Choosing Solidor gives you maximum peace of mind
Solidor is the UK’s leading PVC-U specialist, bringing customers greater choice, higher quality and more value for money. Discover how we bring you complete peace of mind:
- High-tech security with smooth operation – latest ‘anti-bump’ and ‘anti-drill’ cylinder lock with ‘anti-snap’ cylinder guard and multi-point locking mechanism for greater security protection than commonplace doors today
- Peace of mind that your door is safe and secure – approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) Secured by Design scheme for high security products. This is our standard specification
- BM TRADA Q Mark quality approved – confirming that doors are rigorously tested and consistently manufactured to strict quality standards
- Virtually maintenance free – retaining its beauty across its lifetime
- Six-times the insulation of a timber door – keeping your home cosy and your heating bills down
- Draught proof design – your door frame is triple sealed against the elements and uses PVC-U Thermal Inserts inside the frame for better energy efficiency.
- A world of choice – ten different styles, seven colour choices and ten glazing options enables you to design a door that is personal to your home, with a useful on-line door designer tool.
- Stunning glass designs – using the highest quality materials so colours will remain bright and vibrant across their lifetime
- Low level threshold for easier access – perfect for prams, wheelchairs or cycles
- 10-year doorset guarantee against swelling, de-lamination and colour-loss
- Approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers through the Secured by Design scheme
All our building work is backed by a 10 year guarantee.
If you’re interested in a Free No Obligation Quote then contact us now!
Are You Interested In A Quote?
If you are interested in our services please get in touch with the Evesham Glass and Glazing team on 01386 442 234 and we will be more than happy to assist you with your requirements.