The advantages of investing your money in double glazing windows far outweigh the disadvantages. But just what are the main reasons that you should invest in a set of new double glazing windows. You may think that double glazing is designed to reduce heat loss from your home but there are many more benefit to double glazing than you think, below are just five main reasons why you should invest in new double glazed windows.
Reasons To Invest
- If you live in a built up area, or perhaps near a dual carriageway, investing in double glazing will do wonders for noise reduction. It can even reduce noise from outside by up to 60%
- Double glazing is a great way to keep your home warm this coming winter, with most of the heat from your home being lost through your single glazed windows.
- If you have an older home, you may find that you are getting a substantial amount of condensation building up, this can not only cause damp and mould but can also have serve health risks with double glazing installed the build up of condensation will be greatly reduced.
- Double glazing does not just work to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer it is also a great improvement to the security of your home, this is because it is a lot harder to break or smash double glazing.
- Investing in double glazing will also improve resale value of your home, should you be looking at selling in the future.
Take a look at the gallery below at a few installations of double glazed windows in the past few years. And if you are interested in a free quote please feel free to contact us.